Form a team of 6-8, register online, and raise $100 per person (student minimum is $75). After you register, you will be able to share your personal fundraising page online to reach your fundraising goal!
TROPHIES AND PRIZES
Will be awarded to the HIGHEST FUNDRAISING TEAM and the WINNING TEAMS in each bracket.
*1st Place Competitive Team wins $1,000*
Donated by Surf Taco
*1st Place Recreational Team wins $500*
Donated by Keith Walsh Plumbing & Heating
$100 // Minimum of 3 games, light breakfast donated by Dean's Natural Food Store, lunch from Gee Gee's, giveaways, the fuzzy feeling you get from giving back!
Please note there will be no coffee this year so please come pre-caffeinated!
$150 // BBBS Trucker Hat
$250 // BBBS Beach Towel & Hat
$600// Minimum of 3 games, lunch from Gee Gee's, giveaways, the fuzzy feeling you get from giving back!
$900 // Everyone will get a BBBS Trucker Hat!
$1,500 // We will recognize your team as a SUPER TEAM with a hat and towel for everyone along with a special announcement of your SUPER TEAM status!
*Hats and Towels are limited and can only be guaranteed for participants that raise their total prior to August 28th*
Rain date: Sunday, October 4, 2020
**We require that each team has a minimum of 6 players and at least one player of the opposite gender to keep things fair and fun!**
Because of the pandemic, the tournament this year will be different than in the past. Please read the regulations below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Captains will receive regulations and guidelines via email and will be asked to sign on behalf of their team prior to the tournament. Thank you for your support and understanding.
- We will be capping the tournament at 16 teams so that we can have fewer nets and leave more room for social distancing
- We ask that each player bring their own water for the day to minimize accidental contamination
- Players must wear a mask to check-in and maintain a 6ft distance from other players while waiting to check-in
- If a distance of 6ft cannot be maintained while off the court, participants are urged to wear a mask
- Volleyballs will be cleaned before and after each game
- Hand sanitizer will be available for frequent use
- There will be no DJ this year to help keep crowds from forming
*Please note that the fundraising minimum has been raised from prior years. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact Charleen at 732-444-3539 and we will gladly discuss it with you. Thank you for raising funds to support one-to-one youth mentoring!
GET YOUR COMPANY INVOLVED
We have opportunities for your business to sponsor the event - click the sponsor button to the right for more info or contact Charleen Cucci at 732-444-3539 or email@example.com.